Go down

About Potions

Post by Prateek Swords on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:35 pm

WORMWOOD=WHEN SOUL IS IN LIMBO
ELECTRUM=TO TRADE SOUL TO SOMEONE ELSE
HEMLOCK=FOR SOUL IN ABYSS
NIGHTSHADE/WOLFSBANE=TO CURE VAMPIRISM/LYCANISM

The Electrum Potion
This potion can be used to switch your soul from one person to another. The person you want your soul to be moved to must be present and within 20 meters of you. Also, the person you are having your soul transferred to must ransom a soul back to the current soul owner in order to get it. So, the person who is gaining your soul must own at least 1 soul from someone else, and both of you must agree on the transaction. The person that your soul is being moved from does not need to be present or consent to the transaction. Each potion can only be used once, so use it wisely.

The Hemlock Potion
This potion can be used to rescue a soul from the Abyss. A soul is in the Abyss if it was collected by someone who was subsequently destroyed. After a the avatar whose soul is in the Abyss drinks the Hemlock, their soul will go to the next person to bite them.Each potion can only be used once, so use it wisely.

The Wormwood Potion
The Wormwood Potion can be used to rescue a soul from Limbo. An avatar's soul will be in Limbo if they have been bitten, but have not joined Bloodlines. Once they drink the Wormwood Potion, their soul will be rescued from Limbo, and will be promised to the next person to bite them. The soul will be delivered once they register for Bloodlines.

The Nightshade Potion
This potion can be used to cure vampirism. If you drink this potion, the following will happen: your vital blood will be transformed into an equal amount of humanity (1L vital blood = 20% Humanity), your curse and embrace will be undone, you will become human again, you will no longer suffer the curse, you will lose all of your souls, and souls from your minions will no longer total upwards.

Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://prateek203.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum